I decided to drop the old installer and create something more flexible. Changelog:
- works with Windows 7/Vista (32 bit) - as of Win7 RC1,
- you can install Phoenix Internal during setup,
- you can uninstall Phoenix via Control Panel or Start Menu icon,
- setup loads much faster (due to reduced compression ratio),
- reduced (even more) risk of installation problems,
I am pretty sure I have covered all the goals I was facing when I started to release Phoenix. I will concentrate on updating Phoenix to latest versions.