- uninstall routine used to cause problems on some machines - I had to do a rollback, for now it just uninstalls Phoenix and its runtimes, it leaves Connectivity Cable Driver , I will keep working on it, don't worry,- removed (finally!) root.exe and tray.exe processes - also no TSS API or DK2 dongle is installed.
I get a lot of warnings about a virus in my releases. I am tired of this so: fixer.exe is not a virus, it is detected as virus only by NOD antivirus. If you don't trust me - look at this link: fixer.exe scanned at VirusTotal.com
Original Release Information:
MULTI PROTOCOL PHOENIX SERVICE SOFTWARE 2009.34.6.39750
File type : Phoenix Multi Protocol & Bulletin
Region : GLOBAL
Published : 02/10/2009
Size : 132.3 MB
* Multi protocol (including support for CDMA, GSM, TDMA and WCDMA)
This Phoenix Service Software installation package includes following SW
* Phoenix Service Software 2009.34.6.39750
* DK2 Dongle Driver v 188.8.131.52
* Nokia Connectivity Cable USB Driver v 184.108.40.206 (for Win2000 driver
* Flash Update Package 09.038.019
* FLS-x Dongle Driver v 2.09.28
* FPS-11 version 5.10.0
Changes/improvements made from previous version 2009.20.10.39068:
New products supported:
* RM-614,RM-635, RM-559, RM-551, RM-552, RM-615, RM-381, RM-598,
* RM-604, RM-588, RM-594, RM-593, RM-625, RM-612, RM-622, RM-623,
* RM-624, RM-596, RM-597, RM-576, RM-577, RM-584
Product support removed:
* Touch Screen Calibration
* ALS Tuning Wizard
Error corrections & changes:
* Flash Update Package 09.038.019
* Autotuning improvements
* Correction to “Autotune PAPI SOAP Error”
* Improvements for occasional “Data Package Not Found” – error during
* Changes to label printing
* Information shown on the UI if font “Arial Narrow” can not be found on
* Please check the label after printing, so that all texts are properly
* If your label looks ok, you don`t need to do anything.
* If you detect any problems, l “Arial Narrow” font needs to be installed. It
is normally included for example in the Office package.
Known errors & limitations:
* Software downgrade with Tucson system is only possible for BB 5.0
products supporting the Data Package 2 concept.
* Flashing with FLS-5, SS-46 and product specific adapter is not reliable for
all BB 5.0 products.
* If you install old DCT-4 data packages, Flash Update Package File
installation path may be wrong. This is caused by very old DCT-4 data
packages which contain Flash Update Package and overwrite current
information during installation. If you experience problems when updating
FPS-x prommers, please check that Phoenix “Prommer maintenance” is
looking for the files from the correct location which is “C:\Program
Files\Common Files\Nokia\Tss\Flash”. If not, Phoenix will show error
“Update via ini – file failed”. In this case, select “Update” from that Phoenix
“Prommer maintenance” – UI, browse to correct directory and select
“fpsxupd.ini” for all other prommers except the FPS-8.
* Multi Flash has limited capabilities, launch Multiflash UI first and then
connect phones one by one, do not attempt to service more than 5
phones at the time
* Some phone models request SIM Lock data to be written in wrong format.
You should use special DLL as a workaround for this product software
related problem. Please see Common SB SB-102 “Tucson Add-On
Components for SIM Lock version
* While performing restore or variant change operations with Tucson
system firmware update as a separate activity may increase stability.
* DCT-4 IMEI / ESN Rebuild functionality is limited. Corrections will be
available in an additional Phoenix release estimated for week 43/2009
Operating band reading / writing may not work for all products (e.g.
RM-159), due to implementation in phone SW. Phoenix modifications
will be available in an additional Phoenix release estimated for week
43/2009. This function can also be done via phone keypad.